How to Flash Samsung Stock ROM or Firmware with the help of Odin
Flash Samsung Stock ROM – Flashing Samsung Stock or Custom ROMs/Firmwares with the help of Odin has become easy.
If you are looking for a guide on How to Flash Samsung Stock ROM in your Samsung Smart Phone. Then, you have come to the right place. Below, there is a complete guide/tutorial on flashing stock ROMs on Samsung devices.
So, Let’s do it…!
- For flashing stock ROM in your Samsung device, your phone must have a minimum of 40 percent battery
- Official ROM/Firmware for your specific Samsung Device (Download here)
- Official Samsung Device Drivers (Download here)
- Odin Software (Download here)
- One PC/Laptop
- A little bit of patience and courage… 🙂
How to Flash Samsung Phone using Odin
Step 1: To flash a ROM in Samsung phone, first download and install Samsung USB Driver on your PC/Laptop. You can download Samsung USB Drivers from the above link.
Step 2: Now, you need to download your specific Samsung Device Stock ROM, which you can download from the above link. After that, extract the firmware onto your Desktop. Firmware size will be between 1GB to 5GB depending on your Samsung device.
Your Samsung Stock ROM files will look like this:
Step 3: Power Off your Samsung Phone
Step 4: Boot your Samsung phone into Download Mode
To boot into download mode:
- Press and hold Power, Home, and Volume Down Key together for 3 to 5 seconds.
- When your phone vibrates, immediately release the Power Key but keep holding the Volume Down and Home Key.
- At this step, you will see an image like this:
- After that, press the Volume Up Key and your Samsung Smart Phone will boot up into the Download Mode.
Flashing Samsung Stock ROM begins
Step 5: Now, open your Odin folder and run it as an admin
Step 6: Next, connect your Samsung phone with your PC/Laptop using a USB cable
Once your Samsung phone connects with your PC/Laptop. Odin will automatically recognize your device and show up a message “added” at the lower-left window
Hopefully, you are now ready to Flash Samsung Stock ROM on your phone.
Step 7: Click on the “AP” button in the Odin window and select the “AP” file from your Stock ROM folder that you extracted in Step 2. Similarly, click on the “CP” button and select the “CP” file and lastly, click on the “CSC” button and select the “CSC” file.
Step 8: After selecting all files accurately, click on the “Start” button in Odin to start flashing the Samsung stock ROM on your android phone.
Now, you will have to wait for some time for Odin to complete the flashing process. (normally takes 8 to 15 minutes)
Step 9: Once, the flashing process completes, you will see a “Green Pass Message” on Odin.
Step 10: Finally, remove the USB cable from your Samsung phone. Your mobile will restart automatically.
Generally, it takes 3 to 5 minutes to restart. So, keep patience while it restarts.
We hope you enjoyed this article. If so, please share this guide with your friends. Thanks